Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The few, the proud

Tonight's showing was a little sparser, largely, I would guess, on account of the heavy exam schedule burdening a lot of folks this week. I know there was a crippling Organic exam yesterday, and there's a Complex exam tomorrow in our own department. Lots goin' on, and people are having to divide their time.

For the few who came tonight, there was much food and much fun. There are pictures to post, but as usual I want to get permission before posting them.

In all, eight folks showed up, representing 6 teams. Good spread! I feel like we got A LOT done tonight. Y'all are going to be experts by the time this semester is over. Good work! And keep it up...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say thanks, Mr. Patrick, for staying over to help us and for putting up with our questions. The apple bread was excellent; thanks again.

DocTurtle said...

Whaddaya mean, "putting up with"? As I've said before (and will continue to say until at last I do some mortal-coil shufflin'), I feel honored to be able to make a living doing something that I do well and that I love doing. At the end of the day, how many people can say that they love their jobs? If only it were so for everybody, but empirical evidence suggests that's not the case...

Anonymous said...

These review sessions are extremely helpful. It is a relief to know that we have an awesome professor who is willing to spend extra time with his students!