Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Back in the saddle again

Yesterday was my first day teaching in almost a week, what with last week's abridged schedule precipitated by my travel to give a talk in Denver, and this week's late start brought about by a few flakes of Sunday evening snow.

So Tuesday it was, a roomful of semi-sleepy Calculus kiddoes. We're almost done with Chapter 1, and we'll soon blister our way through Chapter 2, limits 'n' continuity.

Ah, limits, how I've missed ye!

Today looks to be a full day: we begin proofs proper in 280, and we'll solve some linear equations in Number Theory. More o' the same for Calc, with a refresher on inverse trig functions. Joy.

I'm finding it hard to get motivated today, who knows why?

A bit tired, I suppose.

Too bad I've got no cheese to go with this whine.

No comments: