Tuesday, January 16, 2007

...We're off!

First day of class!

Sadly, I got very little sleep last night, and so at this point I am pretty much dead on my feet.

A light day to open things up this semester, only one class to teach. (I have been here since 7:30 this morning, though, putting together activities for the remainder of the week.) My first installment of Calc I went well enough. Our "average-velocity-becomes-instantaneous-velocity" exercise came off okay, but didn't spur huge involvement. This class seems a quiet bunch for the most part, unless everyone was simply as tired as I am. I fear I might have to wake some folks up a bit with more interactive exercises. Don't think I won't do just that!

I apologize for incoherence...I'm just about ready to fall asleep on my djfffir46o-3gfklb...

No comments: